Pursuant to: Public Law 111-13 October 4, 2015
The vision of the Vicegerent is to ensure an autonomous Homeland that is safe, secure, and resilient against terrorism and other crimes.
The U.S.A.R. Marshal / Vicegerent has five key principles forming the foundation of our National Security: LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, and JUSTICE.
Our goal is to ensure a quality of life within Our Nation as we uplift fallen Humanity; by encouraging our people to be lawful, respectful, honest, humane, and to overcome the temptations of committing criminal acts.
The U.S.A.R. Marshal / Vicegerent will regularly interact with the Citizens of Our Nation; encouraging self-governing and self-reliance, we will assist citizens with public safety and security preparedness for emergency threats and disasters.
The U.S.A.R. Marshal / Vicegerents shall forever be a deterrent to crime in the community.
The main duties of the Vicegerent are to:
1) Patrol the Homeland, providing for Public safety by maintaining order in accord with U.S.A.R. Constitution and laws and enforcing said laws, while promoting good community relations.
2) Provide security for designated members of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of the U.S.A.R. National Government.
3) Respond to emergencies, protect the Public and property, including private conveyances;
4) Identify, pursue, and arrest suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
5) Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
6) Review facts of incidents to determine if a criminal act, penal law violation, or constitutional violations were involved.
7) Render aid to accident victims and other individuals requiring first aid for physical injuries.
8) Testify in court to present evidence or act as a witness in traffic and criminal cases.
9) Enforce international laws in accord with the Law of Nations as adopted by U.S.A.R; enforce environmental laws for the protection of the Earth.
10) This job description is not limited to the above duties and may be assigned additional responsibilities.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VICEGERENT IS TO UPHOLD AND ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA REPUBLIC CONSTITUTION AND LAWS LEGISLATED BY THE CONTINENTAL CONGRESS ASSEMBLED.
Moorish American Marshals/Vicegerent Service is a Bureau within the Department of Justice in accord with the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America Republic.